Women's Cursillo is this weekend!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I've been busy getting ready for Cursillo this weekend. Brandy helped with music last weekend at the men's Cursillo. He had a great weekend! He was very blessed by all the talks and by getting to know the people around him better. Not to mention seeing how AWESOME our God is by seeing what He does in people's lives.
My talk is at approximately 3:00 on this Saturday. I covet your prayers especially during that time. It's about a 30 minute talk. Also please pray for the candidates (the women coming to the weekend not to "work" but to listen to the talks) that they can hear God speak to them this weekend. As women we rarely get time to ourselves, much less three days to work on our relationship with Christ. I pray that God surely blesses them through the weekend and they grow in their relationship with Christ.
I leave Thursday afternoon and get back Sunday eve. Maybe it would be a good idea to pray for Brandy, too. :)






1 comment:
Carey (and family):
Just read the past few updates; have not checked for a few weeks because I too, am busy getting ready for Cursillo.
Anyway, the information about China and the forms, etc. has been very educational and has helped me to sort of understand better what you are going through.
More than anything Brandy and Carey, this is all about God's timing even though it is so difficult to understand. If there is something he is trying to teach one or both of you before allowing this process to be completed, I will pray that you learn soon! God is good and you know that God knows the exact day that Jaden will be home.
Much love, Janelle
Post a Comment