Sunday, December 24, 2006

All Dressed Up and Ready for Bed


The kids did super in their Christmas program last night! Shianne and Sierra had parts to say, and they both did well. Sierra was kinda scared because she does NOT like to be the center of attention. But she did great. She put her scarf around her head while she was waiting for her part! So I'd say she wasn't too uncomfortable. Shianne later on was swinging her belt (ties in back) around and around. My friend said she's the next Shania Twain. Ha! She also did a little curtsey at the end of one of the songs. She's such a little actress. Tye did good too. He fooled around a little bit, which surprised us, because we thought he'd be too shy to move!

Poor Brandy. We ate Christmas Eve Supper at Grandma Wood's house before we left for the program. Lots of good things to eat! On the way to Church Brandy started looking pretty green. The closer we got to Church it was apparant the he probably had the stomach flu that the girls had the week before. He was such a trooper! He put on a good face for the kids and watched the program, leaving part way through to throw up. I hope he gets better soon! He's still in bed, we're skipping church this a.m. to give him a little more time to feel better. The kids are anxious to open their stockings, so I'll get him up soon and we'll do that.

After the program last night the kids opened their traditional Christmas Eve present, pajamas.

(P.S. This post should say December 25th about 9 a.m. I started it last night but I couldn't get pictures to post, so I finished it this a.m. Merry Christmas!)

No comments: