Friday, March 09, 2007

Life in Constant Motion



As usual, life has been somewhat crazy lately! But good, too. Even in the midst of craziness, God gives peace.

An update on some of the goings on here. The snow is melting!! I'm thinking this afternoon I'll let the kids go out to play only on the cement! The backyard is turning into a lake. It's wonderful to see the sunshine and to know that Spring should be around the corner.

Possibly tomorrow they are coming over to dig up my lawn (sigh). There's something going on with our septic drain field. I don't understand much of it, except that I'm probably going to have a great big mess and grass to plant in the Spring! But it will be worth it if it works and we are no longer getting sewer water in our basement. Yick!

Tara and most of the puppies are doing well. Five are growing, growing, growing. One of them, whom I've named "Angel," is struggling. She is the weakest and she doesn't eat well. So I've been supplementing her with milk replacer. She's 1/2 the size of the others. I'm hoping if she makes it a few more days she should be out of the woods. Oh!!! And the poor babies got their tails cut off yesterday!! If anyone would want them with long rat-like tails I would make sure the babes got to keep their tails, but...alas. I have to admit, they are cuter with stubby tails. But still!

My Dad has his appointment with the oncologist this afternoon to discuss his treatment plan. Please pray for wisdom for the doctors and strength for my parents. God Bless!

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Hey, Carey,
Praying for your folks and for wisdom. You hang in there, girl! Praying you'll be united with Jaden soon!
Lots of love,
Miriam