Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My Fridge

Mom's should be able to put their "pictures" on the fridge, too, right? Well, this is my fridge!

Here are pics of my first attempt at recovering furniture. I found this chair at an antique shop for $15 (I think they were excited to see it leave LOL!). I'm not normally into antiques, although I do like them. But I wanted an inexpensive chair for my bedroom. Found material at the fabric outlet store that matched by bedroom for under $10. Bought some furniture nails, and ta-da, I have a chair for about $25! I don't sew, but you really don't need to for this.

I'm not sure if I'm so excited because I did it all by myself, and it looks pretty good, or if I'm simply excited because I finished a project. I tend to be the queen (or at least the princess) of unfinished projects!

Here's some pictures for my fridge!

2 comments:

Beckyb said...

I am TOTALLY impressed - you are good!!!! My Grandma used to have a chair like that - it was my favorite.

Miriam said...

I'm IMPRESSED girlfriend! Way to go!!! Want to do my chair next?