Thoughts...
It's amazing to me.
How can I put it? Life goes on. Events keep happening. Tye had a birthday. Friends had a life altering scare. Kids get sick. Daycare kids still come. Brandy still has to work. The kids still have homework. The house still needs to be cleaned. The laundry mountain needs to be climbed. We still need to eat. I still need to cook. The dog chores still need to be done. I still need to call the insurance company. The Bluegrass Concert still needs work. My dog still needs her eye drops. I still need to be chauffer. The checkbook still needs to be balanced. Paperwork still needs to be done. We're still busy...
In some part of my brain I think the whole world should STOP and celebrate our news with us! That means my life should stop as well! But it keeps on going and going and going...I think that the post announcing Jaden should always stay on top! But life keeps happening.
Right now, this minute, I pause and celebrate Jaden! And all God's goodness. We're coming honey.






3 comments:
"Oh, Great God, be glorified, our lives laid down, yours magnified, oh, Great God, be lifted high, there is none like you..."
--Chris Tomlin
I couldn't have said it any better!
Miriam
Happy Birthday, Jaden! (Tomorrow, right?) You are "fearfully and wonderfully made." Carey and Brandy: Your lives sound VERY full right now -- yet your hearts are even fuller with God's love and with godly love for those around you. I see you both operating out of the overflow of your heart. God bless all of you.
-- Jennifer and Scott Lee
I'm sitting over here and praising God for Jaden's life too - what a BIG BIG God we have!!!
Post a Comment