Reading Corner
Now, this is what I like to see in our Reading Corner...
It's a little askew, and most of the books are off the bookshelf, but ah...what a lovely sight.
Seeing my babes reminds me of the really nice day we had yesterday. Started out with breakfast in bed, complete with homemade cards and a couple picked dandelions (yeah, I don't need to get rid of ALL the dandelions...just would like more grass than dandelions). Went to early church, took lunch (from a restaurant) to a park, and Brandy and I relaxed in the shade while the kiddos played. Then Brandy took us to the jewelry store to have a diamond put in my mother's ring. Wasn't it nice of Jaden (Tye too!) to be born in April? Then we went to Cold Stone...my favorite place! Then on to home, took a nap, threw together a salad and went to Mom's. A nice relaxing day. Thanks, family, for a great Mom's day!






1 comment:
From your librarian friend - I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment