Friday, May 04, 2007

Tooth Fairy


Sierra pulled out her own tooth last night. What a girl! So we got it ready to put under her pillow for the tooth fairy.

Leter she gets out of bed almost crying. "But I want to keep my tooth!" So we wrote a note for the tooth fairy, asking if she could keep her tooth. And if she couldn't keep her tooth and get money, that was okay, she'd rather just keep her tooth. Somewhat satisfied but still concerned, she went back to bed.

Again she gets out of bed. Again close to tears. "What if it's my sweet tooth?!" she cries.

Mom can only hope!!! Can Mom lose her sweet tooth, too? (Miriam, did you lose your sweet tooth?)

This morning she awoke with lots of smiles. The tooth fairy left her tooth and left money...but took the note!

2 comments:

Beckyb said...

NO -NO anything but the sweet tooth!!! I love it!!!

Miriam said...

LOL!!!!! Sierra is a honey! I know she & my Leah would thouroughly enjoy one another... :-) Sometime this summer perhaps?
Regarding the sweet tooth, honestly, for a few weeks after the tooth was pulled (back in June '06) I thought I had indeed lost my sweet tooth...unfortunately, another took its place apparently. Alas.