Happy Father's Day!
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!
Happy Dad's day to my Dad. My wish for you this year is that you come out of chemo in August stronger in spirit and in faith than ever before.
Happy Father's Day to my Father in law. My wish for you this year is that you enjoy life, and take time to notice the little things around you.
(BTW, my wishes are prayers!)
Happy Dad's day to my Dad. My wish for you this year is that you come out of chemo in August stronger in spirit and in faith than ever before.
Happy Father's Day to my Father in law. My wish for you this year is that you enjoy life, and take time to notice the little things around you.
(BTW, my wishes are prayers!)

A very special Happy Father's Day to my hubby. Oh, how I love you. It's been a long time since I've written a "love letter" to you. So let me tell you all the things I love about you...
- I love the way you love me!
- I love the way you hold my hand.
- I love how you aren't afraid to show your love for me in public.
- I love it when you wrestle on the floor with the kids.
- I love it when you take your daughters on dates.
- I love it when you take Tye to the shop.
- I love how you throw yourself into your work for the Lord.
- I love how you love watching God turn a seed to harvest.
- I absolutely love your smile.
- I love your laugh.
- I love your sense of responsibility.
- I love it when you tease me (well, some of the time!)
- I love your big bear hugs.
- I love it that you tell me you love me every day.
- I love your kisses.
- I love how you support me, believe in me, and tell me so.
- I love the dimple in your chin, even tho I haven't seen it in years!
- My heart bursts with love when you pray.
- I love your hands.
- I love how you push me, or nudge me, to be a better person.
- I love how you love our kids.
- I love how you put up with my requests (well, most of my requests!) because you know when they're important to me.
- I love how you bring me my favorite drink from the convenience store, just because.
- I love how you take care of things...like changing the oil in the van, fixing things that break, shoveling the walk, taking out the trash, and all kinds of honey dos.
- I love it when you kill bugs for me! You know I can do it, but you know they give me the heeby jeebies.
- I love it when you dance with me at weddings, even tho you don't like to dance.
- I love it when you stay home with the kiddos so I can have a girls night out.
- I love it when you tuck the kids in bed.
- I love it when you give the kids a bath.
- I love it when you make mac and cheese for the kids!
- I love how you stand by your friends.
- I love how you hold your friends accountable.
- I love how you want so badly to do what's right.
- I love it that you can smile at kittens even tho you don't like cats.
- I love it that you hurt for those around you, even tho it makes my heart hurt when you hurt.
- I love it when you help me paint even tho you hate to paint!
- I love it that you're trying to be healthier.
- I love it when you help out with the laundry by washing your work clothes.
- I love your spirit.
- I love your heart.
- I love your mind.
- I love your soul.
I could go on and on, but we'll save some for another time. Happy Fathers Day, Babe! My wish for you is that you get to enjoy every minute of being a Dad, and that God uses you in BIG ways. I LOVE YOU!






No comments:
Post a Comment