Friday, June 22, 2007

REFERRAL APPROVAL!!!!

~* Our RA has arrived!!! *~

Yippee!!!! Praise the Lord!!!
Our family coordinator from our agency just called! They have our RA! I didn't know how much I was looking for it to come until it came! I've just got this huge excitement. He's really coming home! Yeah!!!! I have to admit, I don't even really know what this document is or looks like, but I know it's important. I'll let you know when I see it either tomorrow or Monday.

Next step, TA (travel approval). Well, actually we have to sign the RA and send it back to China. So about 2-4 weeks from now we should get TA!!! After that we'll find out when we travel, again probably 2-4 weeks after that (although it could be 1-6 weeks, only God has the time frame right now). Again...YIPPEE!

Well, we're off to get ready for Brandy's niece's wedding rehearsal. Send up a prayer or two that Tye, the "ring bear" (he thought he was getting a bear costume!) goes up the aisle! I think I'll float there now....

Wow, we could know our date to travel in 2 to 4 weeks...wow.

5 comments:

Beckyb said...

That is amazing - I am SO excited for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Carey,
Great news! I am so excited for you all. It will be fun to follow your journey. I will keep praying.
Karen Whitt


PS Adoption has been so good. We are so happy with our precious Caeleigh. You are going to love it.

Leah said...

Congratulations!! This must be the weekend for God to surprise His children!! We got our I171-H on Thursday!! We didn't expect it for another 2 weeks. God is SO GOOD!! The last of our dossier went to our agency this morning.

By the way, so cute that Tye thought he'd get a bear suit! Poor baby!

Steffie B. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. That is wonderful news.....I hope your TA comes soon.

Monique and Jamey said...

I am so excited for you!! Let's pray the rest of the process speeds along!!