Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Shopping

Sierra had a drs checkup in Sioux Falls today, so afterwards we went shopping. What mom wouldn't love shopping with her daughter, right? Well, um...me. Love the Sierra part. Not so much the shopping part. I'm not your typical female. I DO NOT like to shop. But there were things that needed doing. Including getting some stuff for Jaden...just in case that TA would show up this week. :) And in true blogger fashion, I had to take a picture.

Look at all that baby/toddler stuff!!


I meant to get home on time, early even. But then we stumbled upon Children's Place, one of my favorite kids stores, and they had a good majority of the store with everything priced at $3.99!! I couldn't resist! So Shianne and Sierra got some early fall school clothes, and Jaden got his first outfits, which I'm hoping will fit. He won't be in summer clothes for long (this is still assuming we're going in August, which I'm very hopeful about), but he will need a few, especially in the hot southern part of China when we're there. Aren't these cute? On the left are swim trunks, and of course we need a shirt with an American flag!

Okay, have to admit. All this shopping for my new little one made me miss him all the more! So in true typical female fashion (no offense to the rest of you females) I ate more than my share of chocolate when I got home. Didn't do a bit for the missing of Jaden, but it did taste good!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Love the clothes! Jaden will be one of most adorable and loved little boys in China!
Praying that your TA arrives very soon!

Miriam said...

Hmmmm...no wonder I was craving chocolate the other day--it was sympathy chocolate needs for you! LOL!
Miriam