So Many Blessings...
Blessing #1...
Friends of ours invited us to their cabin by the lake yesterday and we stayed overnight. What fun! I've been a bit stressed out getting things ready on the homefront before we leave for China, and this was so relaxing. Thanks, guys! (Send up a prayer for our friend, Terry, who is suffering with kidney stones. Ouuuuuuch).
Above are pics of Shianne skiing, Sierra and her friend feeding the ducks, some tubing, and eating omelets in a bag for breakfast this morning. Yumm!
Blessing #2...
We came home this morning to two days worth of mail. There were 2 quilt squares in the mail (much better than bills!). But here's the amazing part. Last night at the cabin, laying in bed, I was having a hard time falling asleep thinking of Jaden. God brought to mind a bible verse which was very comforting, reminding me that He was taking care of him. I couldn't remember what book of the Bible the verse was from. When we got home, one of the good wishes included that verse! (Thanks, Steph!) I love the way God works. Here's the verse...
"Jesus said of little children, "See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven." Matt 18:10
Blessing #3...
This blew us both away. We couldn't believe it. In the mail today, without a note or anything, was a cashiers check for a significant amount from "anonymous." Wow, we are speechless.
I heard something neat on a radio show once, and it's what I use when people ask us about the high cost of adoption. It comes from Psalm 50:10. I tell them that my God owns the cattle on a thousand hills. If this is His will, He'll just have to sell some cows.
It looks like He did just that. Wow. Praise the Lord our God for He is amazing. Whoever you are anonymous, thank you.










2 comments:
Wow....that is incredible! God does work in mysterious ways!
God is good, we know, he's sold a few cows for us over the years as well.
Post a Comment