Summertime
Oh, the fun simple things of summer. A cold front came through tonight. Yeah! The temps have been close to 100 degrees F for quite a few days. Maybe with the cold front we'll get a little rain, too. That would be nice, the corn could use a drink! I believe tomorrow is supposed to be in the 80s, much nicer.
Nights like tonight I love living in the country. Eating corn on the cob and BLTs while watching a kitten take a nap on the deck. Tye (yes, in his undies!) and Shianne (in her pjs) going out to give the corn cobs to our horse... and a beautiful sunset in the quiet of the evening.








2 comments:
I am so with you. Nothing better than a peaceful evening in the country. We're not used to all the people and noise of VB. You've made me a little homesick!
Last evening was really nice! It was pleasant to be outside.
I love those nights as well.
Post a Comment