TRAVEL APPROVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
We got our TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are going to China!!!!!!!!
It looks like we are going August 1st!!!!!!!!
Praise the Lord!!!!!! God is good!!!!!
Wow, can you believe it?!?! We're actually going, and so soon!!!!! Wow, I'm so excited I'm in shock!!!
Yesterday I was out with some friend antiquing, which was a first for me but lots of fun. I had the day off because my daycare family was on vacation. I was in the basement of an antique store. I went to make a call and realized I had my phone on silent. And I had 5 messages. One from a friend, 3 from Shianne (they were home with a sitter and couldn't find the mac and cheese ha!) and one from our agency saying they had good news!!! Ah!!!! Here I am shocked and screaming in the basement of an antique store. We finally got in touch and she said if we wanted, we could go August 1st. Of course we don't want to wait another month! We'll find out Monday or Tuesday for sure if we got our U.S. Consulate appointment and can go for sure August 1st. But it's a pretty sure thing that we'll get in.
Wow, I have a list about a mile long, so I'd better get to it. Oh, BTW, we are about 1/2 way on Jaden's quilt squares...so keep em coming!!!!!! I'll try to get them posted.
God Bless!!! Thanks for all your prayers, please keep them coming as well!






1 comment:
Praise God, from whom all blessings flow...
Praise Him all creatures here below...
Praise Him above ye heavn'ly hosts...
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost...
Amen
Post a Comment