Labor Day
As promised, here are some Labor Day pics. We had a great day, if tiring. Our little town always puts on a show over Labor Day weekend. Sunday night we watched hot air balloons go up with Grandpa and Grandma, then fireworks with our friends, and then they came back on Monday to take in the parade and the little historical village in our town. Finally...out for pizza. Then home and I drove to a friends to go for a walk and some catching up. A long day but a good one.
Jaden at the parade. First our usual "tradition" to have burgers at the food booth outside Brandy's parents' church. Waiting in line Jaden was a wiggly crying unhappy boy! Ooh! That boy doesn't like crowds. Sitting down to watch the parade and eat he settled down a little bit. Finally he was happy when I gave him a sucker. What a mess he made!! Can you say sticky drool? But it was much better than the fussin'!
Look, I'm touching a horse (miniature)! But don't try to put me on it or I'll get scared (and he did!)

Come on, you guys!
Look, I'm touching a horse (miniature)! But don't try to put me on it or I'll get scared (and he did!)
Come on, you guys!

Now this is for Poppy 






1 comment:
Very cute!
Post a Comment