Monday, February 25, 2008

Quizzes

It's been a little bit of "one of those days." Nothing to serious, but I'm ready to move on to tomorrow...which is a good attitude, right? Sierra's still sick and will miss school tomorrow, too. Jaden still has a low grade temp, and wouldn't you know it but so do I. But this too shall pass.

So now tonight I'm finally relaxed. And for some odd reason I've been getting a kick out of taking these dumb little online quizzes when I have much better things to do. And they are dumb. One called me a moderate when I'm most definitely a conservative. One said my favorite season was fall? And to me fall, while kinda nice, is too busy for Brandy and means winter is coming...so no, that's not it. But hey, I'm getting a kick out of these, so why not? Here's one that was actually true to form so I thought I'd post it. Hope you're surviving winter and God Bless!




You Are a Life Blogger!



Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.

If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.

5 comments:

jennifer said...

So I went and took the quiz because, for some reason, I like to take them too. It says I'm a life blogger too. When you have little kids, there is nothing funnier than what goes on in your house!

Steph said...

Hope you are feeling better! I'll be praying!

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jennifer said...

Hi Carey,

I have a box for you!!! Send me your email address so I can get your mailing address. Mine is doughty39@bellsouth.net.

Miriam said...

Yeah, get better, I want to see you this weekend! (And I'll work on getting healthier, too...ugh, what a long winter, huh?)