Monday, March 31, 2008

Brandy Update

Thank you so much for your prayers for Brandy's back. He continues to struggle. Yesterday was a bad day again, he missed church because of pain. He had another appointment today, and his 3rd epidural, although they are doing them a bit different each time. They seem to help a little bit? Maybe. Hoping and praying the 3rd one is the charm. They also sent his information to a surgeon to review, and I believe the plan is they will call him for a consultation appointment.


"On the bright side" spring planting doesn't seem to be rushing up at us so he's not too anxious to get started. On the not-so-bright-side we are VERY ready for spring! Our averages this time of year are in the 60s. This is what was out the window this morning. The girls got on the bus, got to school and the bus turned around and took them back home. It is April tomorrow, right? :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ok, can I just say brrrrrr! I have to admit I do not miss those March/April midwest snowstorms. Spring just ends up being way too short. Now my kids, they just want to play in snow so badly! Hope Brandy is able to get some relief from his back pain.

Sara said...

Prayers for Brandy!
What crazy weather! Hope this is the end of the snow for awhile! We are ready for spring and kitties!

Miriam said...

The weather, the weather, it and other things are really getting to me. I can't wait for God to improve the weather, it's hard to keep going forward when the weather seems stuck.
I'm down, way down, and the weather sure isn't helping.
Hope Brandy gets the relief he needs, and that you are able to stay strong through all of this.
love you!