Prayers Felt
Thank you so much for your prayers! They have been felt! What a blessing given by God to have a body of believers to go to in asking for prayer. We are humbled.
Brandy's appointment went well. What I thought was going to be a cortisone shot was actually an epidural. Knowing that I wish I had convinced him to let me drive him, but it turned out well. They had an opening while he was there for an MRI (coincidence? I don't think so!). He goes back this coming Monday to see how the epidural is taking effect and discuss the MRI.
His pain has been much better the past couple of days. He is unsure if it is the effects of the epidural (he was told it could take 1 to 5 days to take effect) or if it's simply because sometimes his pain fluctuates. He's still in pain, but mobile and it's tolerable. Driving machinery would still be tough, but we are hopeful that the epidural will do it's job, the Lord willing.
I'm in awe at the peace Brandy has during his pain. God is answering prayers! Thank you so much.






2 comments:
Glad to hear Brandy's back pain is lessening. We'll keep praying as planting season is coming soon!
Still praying up here! Sounds like he had the same kind of shot that Weatherman had. It helped him immensely! We pray the same for Brandy.
We had about 14 inches of "Easter" snow. Did you get any down there?
Love you to pieces!!
Post a Comment