Shih tzu Puppies!
Almost 2 weeks ago already Shelby had her puppies. They are just gorgeous and very healthy. Brandy says that's because they were covered in prayer! LOL They were born the night before I left for Cursillo. I'm generally the one that watches out for newborn pups, and I was gone for almost 4 days. So he prayed and prayed. I willl admit I was a little nervous about leaving them as well and said a couple prayers myself! Well, God answered our prayers because these pups are the healthiest we've had so far. You can keep track of them our website, Out of the Box Puppies.
Their eyes are just starting to open. So cute! They'll be even cuter in the next few weeks as their hair grows and they move around more. Shianne, Sierra and Tye just love them, even though they can't hold them yet. Jaden hasn't discovered them so far...and we're hoping that won't happen for a while. You've seen how he holds the kitties! Speaking of which...we've found a home for them! Yeah! They are going to our friends the Yesdas. Since they're going to be outdoor cats, they are waiting until it warms up a bit. Since the cats have recently broke some of my Grandmother's antique Christmas ornaments and also put poke holes in Shianne's new chair...let's just say I'm counting the days!! It's close to 50 degrees today so I almost kicked them outside...but I refrained myself. A couple more weeks, Carey, a couple more weeks!







3 comments:
They are very cute!
I told the kids about the kitties! They are thrilled. Do they have names?
Congrats on the healthy puppies! They are so cute!
I have to tell you that the kids have been pretending to be puppies lately and their name is - Caroline!
Just thought you would get a laugh from that!
They are too cute!
You're funny about the cat, but much nicer than I would be!
Post a Comment