Help!
I'm am at this moment asking for your help by praying specifically for something. I just got an email from our agency saying that our dossier was sent to DC to to be authenticated. But she is concerned because of the holes in it.
I'm thinking...."Holes??!?? What's parts are missing???!? How could that happen??"
Then it dawns on me.
I three hole punched quite a few pages.
I was "impressed" with myself because I actually had something organized for once, and not loose papers lying around, with the potential to get lost, or in the wrong order.
I did not 3 hole punch official things like our birth certificates or the certification pages or even our homestudy. But pretty much everything else. I didn't think that would be a problem. Wow.
I think the problem could come with it in DC, I've just emailed her and asked if that would be the problem with DC or with E.
PLEASE be in prayer that it won't be a problem AT ALL. I cannot imagine having to do all that paperwork over or having that lengthy delay to get our kids home. Pray hard! Thanks and God Bless!
Added: She said it would be a problem in DC if anywhere. But not to sweat it until we know for sure, which will be by Friday. I'm not sweatin'...but my heart skips a few beats!






6 comments:
My heart is hurting with your worry! I will be praying that the officials will not notice the holes or that they will see them for what they are - an attempt for a busy mom to stay organized! I am praying!
Praying here!!
Love you to pieces!!
I know your good momma heart is worried. You want to get all of this behind you and get your children home. I'm praying that your mind will be put at ease and it's nothing to worry about. Hopefully, they will just think what a wonderfully organized woman you are :-)
Wow, after all that! I can't even imagine them being so picky. Praying it will all work out.
Carey, I will be in earnest prayer for you -- for the documents themselves as well as your worried heart. Paperchasing is like the morning sickness portion of pregnancy -- until it's completely approved, there's an awful lot of waves of nausea! :)
Have you heard yet? I've been thinking about you this week - praying things continue to move forward quickly.
Post a Comment