Saturday, November 22, 2008

Seemingly Crazy Week

First things first, wanted to post a still picture of our new bedroom. The video is fun, but not as clear as I'd like.

Thanks again to everyone who donated to this project. It's wonderful!



I realized that on Monday I'd said I hoped to post pics of our bedroom the next day. And it took me till Friday! Seems like it was a crazy week. However looking back, not abnormally so. I guess it was being the Mom of 4, working on an adoption of 3, puppies, and having Brandy put in horendous hours (trying to get the corn in! Many days this past week he's left home before 7 am and come home around midnight).


We've sold 3 out of 4 of our boxer puppies! So wonderful! I was a little concerned because I didn't get them advertised until they were over 8 weeks old, and we like to sell them at 8 or 9 weeks. I remember praying for them to sell one day and an hour later Brandy calls me from the field. He had a call from someone who wanted one! Again, I am amazed that with all the goings on in the world, God cares about our little details. Love you, Lord. Thank you.


So...took them to the vet for a health examination before they could fly the friendly skies. Found out one had a hernia that needed to be fixed. So delayed that flight till the stitches come out. Then yesterday Brandy left the house at 4ish am to take a puppy to the airport...only to be turned away cuz it was TOO COLD! It needs to be 10 degrees to ship a puppy, and it apparently wasn't! But, after about 4 calls to the airline I rescheduled and added another puppy for today. Our friends Terry and Renae were taking one of their Maltese at the same time on the same flight, so they took them for us. Thanks guys! You know Brandy needs his beauty sleep. (smile)


Here's a couple of cute pics one of our puppies that went to Beverly Hills today.

We lost one of Shelby's puppies this week. She was such a cutie, too. This time I did not try to save her like I have dying puppies in the past. Something was wrong. If I would have tried to save her I believe I would have only prolonged her life and she would have suffered. This way she went peacefully. But it was still sad. Happy to say the other four are just beautiful! I'll take a pic one of these days.

Daycare kids. Homework. Dance. Gymnastics. School musical. Washing machine issues. Washing machine repair man who is guessing at the problem. Trying to recover from last weekend. I don't know. Seemed like it was a crazy week! Definitely a crazy state of mind! =)

Had a great day today. The in-laws took all four kids to Disney on Ice this morning. They loved it! I loved it cuz I had 2 hours at home by myself!! Wow. I actually went out in the snow and hung Christmas lights. Sounds silly but I felt like a kid playing in the snow! It was great! Well, until I had a couple issues with the lights. But mostly fun!

Then I met the kids in the city where the show was. The Grandparents took the boys home, and the girls and I went shopping. I don't like to shop, but we had a great day together, I hardly even noticed we were shopping. Ending the day with supper at Chili's, just us girls. Found a great new to us store for girls, Justice. They were having a buy one get one free on everything in the store! And my very particular Shianne found clothes that she liked there. Hooray!


Well, this is kinda' a random post about nothing much, but I feel like now you're caught up on my week. Hope yours was great and you can enjoy your Sunday tomorrow!

No comments: