Marathon 4
Brandy and I did a little Christmas shopping today. Had a little left to go but we were called home because Tye wasn't feeling well at preschool. Thankfully, he only has a touch of something as he is now acting his normal self. Hopefully we'll have time to go again. Or maybe internet shopping...if it will get here in time! Hope your Christmas preparations are going well.
Oh, and the puppies are actually in our laundry room, I mis-spoke. Although they have spent a day or so in our bathroom while the washing machine was getting fixed! They are 3 week old shih tzu puppies. So adorable and at this point almost no work. Love it! Give them a few weeks and they'll be running around everywhere.
Marathon 4
- Low sweets
- 10 min strength training
- 64 oz water
- vitamins
- no eating after 8:30 pm






4 comments:
I have had a couple of sick kids also this week. Must be something going around!! I somehow got my name on your blog entry for the Monday thing. Can you remove this? Thanks - I am so computer stupid!!
Wow, so many kids are getting hit with a 24-hour (or less) thing! Cali had it yesterday (Thurs. the 11th). And more kids today...wow. Praying the rest of you don't catch it!
Sorry, Susan! I don't know how either! Guess you'll just have to start training. ha!
I'll look into it some more...
Jackson and I had some 24 hr (actually less) on Mon. Everyone else seems fine so far. Hope the rest of your family stays healthy!
Post a Comment