Marathon Benefit
Well, yesterday wasn't a good day in the marathon department, but overall, it's already helping.
We had a bit of a rough night last night. We had a good time with our church small group while the kids had fun with the sitter. Shortly after we got home Sierra came out complaining of a tummy ache.
I ended up laying in bed with her while she was very miserable. Then the dia..whoaaaaaa came. Then about a 1/2 an hour later she didn't quite make it to the bathroom to throw up. Sigh. But thankfully she felt much better. It was about 11 something-or-other. Brandy got her in the shower while I tried to clean up. Apparently they had ice cream with chocolate sauce earlier in the evening. I cleaned by hand and then ran the spot bot until 2 am...but I'm not sure it's gonna come out. Anyway, I finally went to bed.
Sierra was up again at 2:30. Then she started vomiting every 1/2 hour until about 5:30 am. Finally around 4 am I put a movie on for her (and gave her a bucket) to get her mind off of the owieness. The last few times she took the bucket to me to clean out and went back to her movie.
The marathon part? I'm tired, but not so tired I'm crabby. I think because for the most part I've been taking better care of myself and getting enough sleep...so last night I could miss some (most) sleep.
Today she has a fever. Hopefully the worst is over!
Marathon 6
- vitamins
- Bible searching
- Yep. That's it.






2 comments:
Well, that doesn't sound like fun...but at least you are already seeing some benefits to all the hard work you are doing. Hope you family gets healthy. Praying for a speedy recovery for all.
I too, hope all heal quickly and that it doesn't infect everyone! God bless!
Post a Comment