Monday, December 15, 2008

Marathon Monday Part II

Okay, part of the "Marathon Monday" for me is to talk about part of the "parts" of it. Today I'm talking about one of the parts I'm not doing well in. Let's talk about...

  • Eat only sitting down...

Crash and burn on that one so far. But there are better days ahead. Why eat only sitting down? Three reasons.

  1. I enjoy my food more sitting down. One tends not to wolf one's food down if eating in a sitting position.
  2. Less walk-by snacking. Or "grazing" if you will.
  3. I eat less when I sit down to eat, because I notice what I'm eating.

Ok, if you WERE to join Marathon Monday...what ONE thing would you do?

Marathon 7

  • Vitamins
  • 10 min strength training
  • no eating after 8:30 pm
  • bed by 10:30

If you would like to take part in Marathon Monday in any way you choose, sign up below!


No comments: