Sierra's Bday Recap
The Friday before her birthday she had a friend overnight. Here we are making birthday cupcakes (and eating them!) at 8:30 in the morning!
The night before her birthday our family went to Chuck E Cheese. This isn't something Mom and Dad normally are really excited about, but...there was almost no one there on a Monday night and the employees were fabulous! We all had a great time, even Mom and Dad.
Dancin' with Chuck E.
Photo op.
On her birthday, doing presents and cake. She wanted a Webkins cake. It didn't turn out too bad, if I do say so myself. I think she liked it!

The night before her birthday our family went to Chuck E Cheese. This isn't something Mom and Dad normally are really excited about, but...there was almost no one there on a Monday night and the employees were fabulous! We all had a great time, even Mom and Dad.
Dancin' with Chuck E.
Photo op.
Mom, Jaden, and Tye goin' on a virtual ride.
On her birthday, doing presents and cake. She wanted a Webkins cake. It didn't turn out too bad, if I do say so myself. I think she liked it!
Marathon 2
- Vitamins
- 10 minutes strength training
- 64 oz water! (hard one lately)
- no eating after 8:30
- Bible searching
- Low sugar??? (close, 3 bites ice cream)
- in bed, lights off, 10:30 (2 nights in a row!)






4 comments:
Sounds like a perfect birthday for your girl. What a precious smile on her face! I have a seven year old girl too, and Chuck E. Cheese is not my favorite either--but bless you for doing it for the kids!
Found you on High Calling. I just joined too. Welcome!
Looks like she had a wonderful fun filled birthday! Love the pictures! The cake looks great!
Yea! Welcome to High Calling Blogs. I think you will enjoy the community. It has been such a great group of folks. I hope you are blessed, as I have been.
Welcome!
Looks like everyone had fun!
Post a Comment