Sunday, March 08, 2009

Katelyn's Fund Blog


I've written before about what a wonderful organization Katelyn's Fund is. Instead of going on and on about it (smile!), I'll just mention that now they have a blog.
I've been invited to be a guest writer on the blog. This is such a priveledge! So check it out and sometimes you'll "see" me there.
You my remember a while back that I along with Marathon Mondays (which suspiciously disappeared from Mondays...hmmmm) said that for everyone willing to join me I would donate $20.
Well, Marathon Mondays, although helpful to me, were not a blogging success. And the grand total came to $40. Well, I had hoped to donate more than that.
SO...for everyone who leaves a comment on this post I will donate $10 to Katelyn's Fund!! Just a simple little comment. Come on, join me in supporting this wonderful charity that helps bring little ones into their forever homes. Leave a "hi"!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We wrote for a grant there.. did you get one? DONATE!! :)

Heidi said...

We love Katelyn's Fund!!

Jinglebritches said...

Congratulations on you invite!! How ipacking going??

Amy said...

So many exciting things happening for you guys! God is good!

Sara said...

Congrats on being a guest writer. You will have to let all your faithful blog readers know when you are featured, so we can check it out.

Carey said...

Leavin' a comment is probably costing me, but thats ok. Something for Katelyn's fund is to easy and I'll gladly give to such a great cause. Thanks Sweety!

Brandy

Mom2Bs said...

Katelyn's Fund is a great place to meet other families who help you go through the adoption steps with encouragment, prayers and love! That is what God wants us to do everyday! Thanks Carey!
Love, The Van Voorst's

Heather said...

Well, as a fellow KF blogger I have to say "THANK YOU" for your thoughtful writings and your willing spirit! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your wonderful news!! We'll keep you in our prayers. We will be anxious to meet the kids- perhaps at one of the Katelyn's Fund meetings?? :)