Countdown...Five Days left!!A "Sign" of what's to come!

(Brandy says I should probably get the stain out so they all match!)
It wasn't a beautiful day, but MUCH better than what we've had. So I had to snap a few pictures of these as well. This is Sierra's fav place to shoot from, and she's pretty good, too!


Future basketball star...

Dad getting into the action!

6 comments:
Your sign makes me smile! You and Brandy will be in our thoughts and prayers this week as you prepare to go and as you travel to pick up you children! :)
I love the sign, as is. Wouldn't change a thing!
I love that you have the sign already! Makes me completely confident that you are READY for this journey! I'm so excited for you guys and have been praying for your travel and for your time in E!
(did Brandy make the shot?)
I will certainly be praying for your trip. I am excited to see how God unfolds this new chapter in your family.
I can not wait to meet the whole crew!
Karen Whitt
I am so blasted excited for you guys! Praying you through...
Post a Comment