Sunday, May 31, 2009

The End of One, the Beginning of Another

This, my 545th post on www.journeytojaden.blogspot.com, is my last on this blog.

But NOT however, my last! Far from it!

For a long time now, I've wanted to changed web pages. Because although I could change the title to my blog, I couldn't change the web address.

This blog started out to describe our journey to Jaden. It has since blossomed into our whole family's blog.

You can now follow us along at www.1familysjourney.blogspot.com

See you there!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Whoa, you scared me there with the first line! :-) I don't always comment, but I enjoy your blog (and your wisdom) so much. There would be a hole in our own journey to Eth if all of you weren't there to draw strength from!

Best,
Jennifer

janelle said...

Reminds me of a song (that makes some people laugh when I say that because everything reminds me of a song...) "...you say good-bye, I say hello..."

See you "there!"

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

We'll be movin' on over to check it out!