Still Here!
I'm still here! Still kickin'!
Just wanted to post a short note that I'm still here, and planning on Ethiopia Part III. I'm just really tired.
Kids are doing very well. But...Parenting can be exhausting at times. I'm pooped.
But each day is a gift from God!
"See" you soon!






3 comments:
Good to hear your "voice," Carey! And we are still here waiting for you when you pop in. We think and pray for you often. You have a beautiful family. ... I saw Riley for the first time on Friday at the Walters. PRECIOUS!
Better stock up on those energy drinks!! :0} Been praying for you and yours. No nibbles on the house yet. Im hoping to post soon now that things have settled a bit. Big hugs and call me anytime.
Love you to pieces
Carey ~ Its so interesting to read about your journey(s) :) Hopefully I can help you with the energy department...and I laughed a little at the "fitness guru" comment. I'm excited to watch you grow as a family!! See you soon!
Post a Comment