Another Tye Story
Ok, this one is too good not to share. Brandy even said I should post it on the blog. Last night, Brandy was laying in bed with Tye...
Out of the blue Tye says, "When I get big I gonna kiss Hanah." (Hanah is a sweetie that I take care of, they're both 3).
Brandy tried not to laugh and said, "What if Hanah doesn't want to kiss you?"
Without hesitating Tye says, "Hanah wuvs me!"
If that's not enough, when Brandy was home for lunch today he asks Tye (out of range of Hanah's hearing), "Are you a big boy yet, did you kiss Hanah today?"
Tye lets out an "Ewwwwwwwwwww!" runs away and says, "I not gonna kiss til I married!"
Can we get that in writing, buddy? :)






2 comments:
I agree, get that in writing - they grow too fast!!! I love it!!
As for music - I use bestaudiocodes.com. You choose your artist/song and then tell it to generate a code. I copy and paste that code into blogger. I usually that on the template and add it as HTML Code - there is that choice on your layout page. (On your sidebar) Or you can put it right on a post by copying the code on there - I don't do that as much because it won't play when it goes down the page farther - if you want it to always play - then add it on the sidebar. Let me know if you need more help!
Post a Comment