Kalli Gets a Haircut!
Well, I'd been putting it off long enough. Now that Christmas is over and the paperwork is done (again, can I say hip hip hooray?!), I had no more excuses to trim up our shaggy dog. And she was shaggy, she was starting to look like a sheep dog! Between bath, and drying, it took about 3 hours (that's not including brushing time 2 nights before that getting out all of her mats). Yikes. Wondering again why I no longer take her to a groomer? Ok, I know I don't take her because it's also time consuming making the trips to and fro and with 2 dogs it can get expensive. Especially since it's hard to make money on Shelby's puppies when I'm paying for grooming as well. But I have to admit, 1/2 way through I was considering rethinking that thought! But Kalli was super, and a pile of hair the size of Shelby later, she was groomed!






1 comment:
She's adorable - WOW - though that is a lot of work!! You are good that you can do that yourself though!!
Post a Comment