Wow. It's hard to imagine these mothers leaving their babies. I guess I would like to think that they just didn't want them but for most, it must be horrible.
Thank you for that link; I'm not in the market to adopt (unless God has something planned that I don't yet know about) but it's difficult to not think about how we can save all them and get all of those precious children of God into forever homes.
I have been praying for you and the decision you have to make. I send my love and support through the www... Janelle
We are just that...one family in a great big world surrounded by millions of other families. One family trying to follow God's design for our lives in the midst of His world. One of our journeys at the moment is bringing home 3 more of our kids from Africa. Life is a crazy ride, but we love it!
Mother Teresa once said, “We cannot fight credibly against other social and moral evils, including poverty and violence, while we tolerate mass killings by abortion.”
2 comments:
We have played this one in our church before - man, it gets me every time!!!!
Wow. It's hard to imagine these mothers leaving their babies. I guess I would like to think that they just didn't want them but for most, it must be horrible.
Thank you for that link; I'm not in the market to adopt (unless God has something planned that I don't yet know about) but it's difficult to not think about how we can save all them and get all of those precious children of God into forever homes.
I have been praying for you and the decision you have to make. I send my love and support through the www...
Janelle
Post a Comment