Our Prayer Warriors
Hello prayer warriors! What would I do without you? It is so clear that God has used you to lift me up so many times, and I am forever grateful.
Two prayer requests. My Dad's results came back. However until he meets with the oncologist we are unsure what they mean. The cancer did not spread to his lymph nodes (Praise God!) but did go into the lining of his colon. What this probably means is he will need some chemotherapy, but we don't know for sure. We had hoped he would be spared this. Please keep praying for him. For mental and physical strength. He's recovery is going so well! However he's already getting bored at home. So please pray him through that as well.
Also, Brandy and I have a decision to make, and without any details ask for your prayers for us. We so want to be able to discern what is God's Will, and not simply our will.
Thank you again for your prayers, and please let me know how we can pray for you!.






No comments:
Post a Comment