More Blizzard Pics
Here I was trecking through around the snow. If you see the footprints, that's cuz yes, I'm a nerd. I took care of Dyna, and then I went back and took pictures!
Yeah, Dyna's ok!! However her food and water were covered so I jumped over the fence since I couldn't get the gate open. Can you picture it? The snow looks like it would make it easy, but it's not completely hard. So when I stepped on it, the top of the fence was up to my chest. I knew (or hoped I knew!) I could get out because we have two paint buckets stacked in the corner of her kennel to try and keep her from her favorite digging out spot. So I swung my legs over and jumped in! She was glad to see me.
This picture shows how we haven't gotten that much snow (a foot maybe?). It's just that the wind is taking it from one place to another.
Brandy's in Chicago at a Youth Conference. So I'm treking around outside like Laura Ingalls. LOL! Or maybe her mom, what was her name? Okay, there's Charles, Mary, Carrie, Grace and..."ma." Can someone tell me her name? Us Moms, I guess, just go by "ma." ha!






1 comment:
It's Caroline!! Hey, Carey- I like the photos, isn't this blizzard something?!?
Kim
Post a Comment