Tuesday, April 10, 2007

EXCITING NEWS!

Ladies and Gents...Cursillo was awesome. Let me rephrase that...GOD WAS/IS AWESOME! And He worked mightily through the Cursillo weekend. We were so blessed by it. The Candidates were blessed by it because of the AWESOME Love and Power of our God!

Thursday night at Cursillo I received a message on my cell from our Adoption Coordinator that we needed to call her and she'd love to talk with us. I was very sure there was only one reason she would call...and that would be with a referral.

Sadly, my first reaction was fear for my heart. It was so hard to turn down the last referral only a short time ago that I didn't know if my heart could take it. But God placed me in the arms of some mighty prayer warriors and my fear turned to excitement! It was also a blessing that Brandy could have his own first reaction (he got the message on the home voicemail) of EXCITEMENT without being influenced by mine.

Well, they were closed for Good Friday so we got to talk to her yesterday. Ladies and Gents, we got a referral!!! And this one just might be our Jaden!!!! We are so very excited!!! Please pray for us, that God leads us and our family where He wants us to go. I'll post more news when I'm able to post it publicly.

Thank you for all your prayers. GOD BLESS YOU!!

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Grinning with you about God's goodness, and glad I got to be one of the group to share this with you first hand!
Miriam

Anonymous said...

Carey - always a privilege to pray for you and Brandy; for the "Connor's" that may come and of course, for precious little Jaden!

Much love,
Janelle