Carey, You are such a dear to me, and I hpe your Easter was full of joy as mine was, though it was mixed with sorrow... I hope our paths cross soon again, and that we don't have to wait for another Cursillo weekend for it to happen! Love ya! Miriam
We are just that...one family in a great big world surrounded by millions of other families. One family trying to follow God's design for our lives in the midst of His world. One of our journeys at the moment is bringing home 3 more of our kids from Africa. Life is a crazy ride, but we love it!
Mother Teresa once said, “We cannot fight credibly against other social and moral evils, including poverty and violence, while we tolerate mass killings by abortion.”
1 comment:
Carey,
You are such a dear to me, and I hpe your Easter was full of joy as mine was, though it was mixed with sorrow...
I hope our paths cross soon again, and that we don't have to wait for another Cursillo weekend for it to happen!
Love ya!
Miriam
Post a Comment