The Things Kids Say
Tye got me going today and I started thinking about some of the funny things my kids come up with.
On the way home from church Shianne was teaching Tye the song that goes, "Who built the ark? Noah, Noah. Who built the ark? Brother Noah built the ark."
Later I hear him singing, "Who built the ark? No one, no one. Who built the ark...No one built the ark."
Reminded me of Sierra. Some time ago she was singing the song, "Days of Elijah" around the house. It has a part that says "there's no god like Jehovah." She's singing and singing and she asks me,
"Mom, who's Jehovah?"
"Well, honey, God is Jehovah."
She looks stunned. She asks, "Does God like that song?"
"Sure, why?"
"Cuz it says, 'no one likes Jehovah'."
Another Sierra funny...tonight she says to me, "Mom, the owie on my knee still hurts even tho I've been kissing it all day!"
And one I'm sure Becky will get a kick out of...We were in Menards the other day, of course buying lots of stuff, and Shianne starts to sing, "you save Big Money, you save Big Money, when you don't shop at Menards." :)






1 comment:
I LOVE it!!! I am laughing over here!!! AND yes, love the Menard's comment THE MOST - I totally agree!!!
Post a Comment