Saturday, May 19, 2007

Brandy "mommed" my van!

Okay, so I guess my van was missing a few of the "mom" essentials.

Seriously, we've had these for a while, but Brandy took it upon himself to put them on this morning!

The van's a bit on the dirty side! Ah, the joys of gravel. Oh, well, it's just "mommed" that much more!

This one's my favorite!

5 comments:

Miriam said...

LOL!!!! At least it's tasteful!

Beckyb said...

Hey - they are MUCH better than that video!!! I love 'em!

Anonymous said...

Hey, that family decal -- I saw those all over the place when we lived in Phoenix and nobody could ever tell me where to get them. Where'd you get it??

Carey said...

We got it at a local Christian bookstore. They have a website, but not a store online. Maybe you could contact them? Their website is www.crossroadsbook.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Based on that I did some searches and I found some. :)