Tulip Festival
Those of you who know me well, know that I HATE crowds. So what did I do today and what am I doing tomorrow? Going to the Tulip Festival! Ok, so I thought by Saturday, I'd be one cranky mama. But I figured I should go somewhere crowded to help my "crowd claustrophobia" since China may be crowded (I don't know, 1.3 billion people?). And...my girls are in the parade and I wanted to see them. It's ICSs 90th year, and Ireton's 125th, so ICS has a float this year. Today Shianne rode, tomorrow it's Sierra's turn. They are quite excited, and they get to do it during school time, so double the fun! Today went a lot better than I thought with a 6 yr old, a 2 yr old and an 11 mo old. In fact it was enjoyable with the beautiful weather. I may make it to Saturday yet! Shianne is the one signing "I love you."






1 comment:
Hey, girlfriend!
Perhaps I'll see you there today! I'll be with the SCCS band groupies...sort of...
Post a Comment