All in a Day at the Pool...
We had a fun afternoon at the local pool with our friends today. A couple of things happened however...
First Shianne had an experience. A boy had been being mean...calling her names, etc, when finally he cornered her in the pool and hit her in the face! Thankfully, my friend Deb was watching them (at the time I was in the baby pool with Tye) and stopped him. Then the lifeguard caught on and threw him out. Sheesh.
Now the funny thing that happened. Tell me, all you moms of boys, doesn't this happen at least once in their lifetime? I was talking to Deb by the side of the baby pool, and I look across to my son, standing on the other side of the pool.
I see a stream of water coming from him to the pool in an arch. Yikes!! I yelled, "Ah...Tye...stop!" He did stop, but I scared him so bad he cried all the way to the bathroom and back, poor guy. Who told him it was ok to pee in the pool??
Yes, and I being the great mom I am, had to document it so we'd always remember...LOL






1 comment:
Oh doesn't it just infuriate you when someone is mean to one of your own!! I'm so glad it was taken care of.
The whole pee thing, sounds like something my Bryce would do. At least the lifeguards didn't see it and shut down the whole pool to sanitize it! LOL
Post a Comment