Cari's Wedding
Wow, what a wedding! It was beautiful and our kids were great. One little hitch...the wedding party and others played touch football after the rehearsal supper...and the groom tore his ACL. At least that's what they think he did, the MRI results haven't come back yet. The ambulance came, and he spent the day on crutches or in a wheelchair. I wanted to tell him it's the little kids that make a wedding memorable by the funny stunts they pull, not the groom! But I didn't. He's such a sweet guy, he felt bad for his bride (Brandy's niece), Cari, because all the attention should be on the bride. She was so stunning and so happy, I'm sure it was anyway!
Thanks for your prayers! Tye went down the aisle like a pro! We couldn't believe it. Sierra did awesome as well. What a night!
First, a look back. Cari was a flower girl in our wedding 13 years ago almost to the day...
Now...Cari's the bride, and Sierra's the flower girl...where does time go?
More wedding pictures...









1 comment:
How beautiful you all look! You need to frame the one of all of you. I'm glad the kids behaved, even if the adults did not. LOL. I know, it's really not funny.
Post a Comment