Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Jaden's Quilt Squares

I'm so excited!!!!!! Wow, what fun! Sunday at church we received Jaden's first 3 quilt squares and wishes. (Ok, I realize it's Wednesday, yes I was excited already on Sunday, give a girl some time to post! LOL).

Thanks so much to our friends who gave them to us, we love them and can't wait to get them all put together. To see the quilt squares, go to Jaden's 100 Good Wishes Quilt. Or you can click under "Can You Spare a Square" on the left.

If you'd like to send a square and a wish, there are directions on that link as well. We only have 97 more to go!

And if you're making a 100 Good Wishes Quilt as well, let me know. I'd love to contribute to it. God's Blessings to all!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Hi Carey! I just spent the better part of the day reading your blog from beginning to end! Love it! So many similarities exist betwen our families. I love the 100 wishes quilt and would love to contribute a square! Send me an e-mail to let me know where to mail it. Can't wait to follow you to Jaden! God Bless!