Progress on Squares
Once again, thank you so much for those of you who have sent squares for Jaden's quilt! These days it's fun to get the mail...more than just bills!
I've updated the quilt website (see sidebar) with more squares. Check it out!
You may notice that tomorrow is the "deadline" I've set for squares to be in, and we are a wee bit short of 100. Just an FYI, I personally set the deadline so that we could get started on getting the quilt made before Jaden comes home. I would love for it to be done when he gets here, although I know that's pushing it a bit. So at the least, I'd like for it to be at the quilter. That said, if you'd like to contribute a square, PLEASE don't think you can't because you missed my deadline!! I'd love for you to contribute. We are so blessed with so many loving people in our lives, I'd love to receive one from every one of you. If you aren't able, we do understand, tho. I just don't want you to think it's too late. God Bless you!






No comments:
Post a Comment