Received and On Its Way!
Well, here's what our RA looks like! We were so excited to get it by FedEx yesterday and sign it and send it back! (I erased some of the information before I posted it, so if it looks incomplete, it is.) It's very official looking...guess that's because it is!
There was a communication mix-up and it wasn't sent exactly as it was supposed to be, so please send up a prayer that it gets to our agency ASAP! The sooner it gets there, the sooner Jaden gets home. But God's timing is perfect (I keep reassuring myself of this so not to worry, cause I know he's IS in control!).
There was a communication mix-up and it wasn't sent exactly as it was supposed to be, so please send up a prayer that it gets to our agency ASAP! The sooner it gets there, the sooner Jaden gets home. But God's timing is perfect (I keep reassuring myself of this so not to worry, cause I know he's IS in control!).







2 comments:
What a great feeling to get that RA!!! Now I'm praying that it's on it's way and gets there soon!!! So excited for you!
How awesome is that! I'm praying, my friend.
Post a Comment