The Best Friends

I have the best friends EVER! To help me out in the getting ready process (and yes, I'm excited but quite stressed, I've never been one to be ahead of the game, although I've always wanted to be!) they came over tonight and cleaned my house!!! And brought supper!!! Brenda, Tonya, and Suz, you are truly a blessing, and I love ya!
(Oh, and did I mention tomorrow I'm getting a massage with the gift cert they gave me for my birthday?!)
I'll bet you didn't know that flying in country in China your luggage can only be 44.5 lbs per person? Yep. And my suitcases total 26 lbs. I freaked out today! And it's not even a matter of paying an overcharge, they may just say, make it lighter. Well, after freaking out I decided I was up to the challenge...hopefully...and borrowed a suitcase from our nephew that's big and 11 lbs. Now we're talking. On the way home we'll be fine cuz international flights can have 88.5 lbs per person, plus we'll have Jaden, so we'll have an extra 88.5 lbs.
Please send up a prayer for Brandy...he's coming down with a nasty head cold. Think I'll send him to the doc tomorrow. Hmmm...17 hours in the air with a head cold sounds awful. But God is faithful!
I haven't officially counted the quilt squares, but we're getting there! I'm sorry, I just don't have time to post them before we go. :( But I LOVE them ALL! We're still in need of a few more, so if you haven't sent one and can get it to us tomorrow, that would be great.
Also! Please pray for Gotcha Day...the day we get Jaden in our arms. Pray that God will prepare his heart, and that God will prepare ours. God Bless you! "Talk" to you next from China!






No comments:
Post a Comment