Friday, August 31, 2007

Chuck E Cheese

Wednesday night we took the family and a couple of the girls' friends out for Shianne's birthday to Chuck E Cheese. No, not my fav place to go, but the kids had a great time! One thing I do love about that place...they mark your hands with a number that matches who you came in with...and kids can only leave with the adults who have the same number. It makes me feel at ease when I can't see all the kids at once, which is almost impossible when they're running all over. So in that respect, I could relax. And I had hoped because it was a Wednesday, it wouldn't be busy, and it wasn't. Yeah!













Hmm...What should I wish for?? (As you can see, we spent our moolah on fun, not cake! Shi made the cake and the "beautiful" decoration was done by me LOL). Jaden LOVED skeeball, and he also LOVED birthday cake...maybe that will help put on the pounds!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Shianne! Looks like you had a great time! Mmm! That cake looks good!

Miriam said...

Hey Darlin!
How did the quilt turn out? Did it get done while you were in China? Eager to have a sit-down visit!

Denise said...

Oh, my favorite place...I am so jealous!!!