Thursday, September 27, 2007

Finally...a Haircut!

Jaden's Aunt Stephanie came over today to give Jaden a much needed haircut! I didn't know how he'd take to a stylist...so she offered to come. Thanks, Steph!

What do you think you're going to do with that thing? (And does he look like he needs a haircut, or what?!)

Ok, I'm really trying to play here! Really, he did super. We just did a quick buzz since his hair is quite uneven at the moment and we weren't sure how long he'd sit. Our friends Mark and Suz told me to give him a sucker...I totally forgot...oops, that probably would have worked!


Look at me! Don't I look handsome? Had to take that itchy shirt off. Oh, and Aunt Steph got to be the first one to hold me on the 6 week mark!

3 comments:

jennifer said...

He looks adorable. Glad he's doing so well.

Sara said...

So handsome! Has it really been 6 weeks? Wow!

Jinglebritches said...

Way too cute!! No more Chairman Mao!