First Day Back
It went so well today! The kids did great and I felt good too. Yeah! I actually found myself feeling that it was good to be back in my usual routine. I don't know...it felt like life was getting back to normal I guess. And I exercised again today (I tell you this to keep me accountable, you know!) and got a good nights sleep. Although Brandy did bring me a cashew nut roll from the fair last night...but I only ate half! (Well, the other half today. :)
Just a couple of pics from lunchtime. Jaden did super well today. He seemed to enjoy having extra kids around. Which, when I thought about it, didn't surprise me...he's used to having lots of kids around at the orphanage. He wasn't even as jealous as I thought he'd be. He didn't mind me holding the other little one, as long as held him at the same time. The other little girl wasn't so sure she wanted to share me however! But I thought this was a good sign, too. She's a little over a year, and I was concerned that after 6 weeks away from me she'd have a few issues. But she came right to me.Thanks for all your prayers! It was a good first day back.







1 comment:
Glad it went good. I bet it will be a big help with Jaden. Glad you're feeling better.
Post a Comment