Jaden's Quilt!
Wow! Just an hour or so ago our friends stopped by to deliver Jaden's 100 Good Wishes Quilt!!! It's gorgeous!! Here's just a taste...I'll try to post more detailed pictures soon.
"Catch me, Daddy!"

It's very lightweight, which I didn't expect but love...it makes it more portable and more useable I think. Just like I requested she stitched it with red thread to go with...
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break." Ancient Chinese Belief
And the quilted design is beautiful, yet perfect for a little boy. The red fabric on the back and edging is beautiful. Cherie, you did a beautiful job. How can we thank you? It means so much. God's blessings to you! Thank you, thank you so much!! It will be treasured.






3 comments:
It IS gorgeous! I know you will teach Jaden the meaning of the love behind it.
It looks very nice! What a neat reminder for Jaden and I am sure for you too of how much support and love you have!
How exciting! It looks great!
Post a Comment