Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Jaden's 18 Months Old Today!

The Many Faces of Jaden
(click to enlarge)
Wow, can you believe how time flies?! When Jaden was placed in our arms he was 15 months old, and barely more than an infant. Now today he's 18 months old, and a roaring toddler!

(Oh, and last night Brandy said, "hey, Jaden" to which Jaden replied, "hi, dad!" And he did a couple repeat performances for me! "hi" has been his new word since Sunday, now he's added "dad" as well! Brandy's pretty tickled about that).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! It's "Aunt Kuku", remember me from the trip to China? Mike & Tina gave me your blog website and I have loved catching up with Jaden. He looks so happy and has grown so much in 3 months. I am still being called Kuku by Molly - I think it will stick (Okay by me, I love it). God Bless. Cheryl

Steffie B. said...

Oh the joys of an 18 month old....Daniel wil be that in a couple of days. ;) Fun isn't it?

Miriam said...

Yee-hah! Go, Jaden, go!

Carey said...

Hi Kuku! It's great to hear from you! Really, lots of love to you, Cheryl...

jennifer said...

So cute! I could just eat him up! You are right - time does fly!

Leah said...

Jaden is such a beautiful boy!

Denise said...

He is soooooo cute!
I never told you who the author was of The Red Thread...it is Grace Lin.
As you can see,I put one picture back...couldn't help it!