Tuesday, November 06, 2007

My Cute Pumpkins

I feel good...yadda yadda yadda ya...I knew that I would...yadda yadda ya...I feel nice....like sugar and spice...so good...dum dum...so good...dum dum...I got you!

We didn't get up with the puppies last night (and they are still doing well today)! Aside from me getting up at 2 am because Sierra informed me that her nightlite needed a new bulb, I slept all night, without going out into the cold. I feel good! :] So here are some pics of my Halloween cuties...
My cute little spider...

How do we get this belly in a car seat??!

Spiderman and the spider...when we got Tye's costume and then saw Jaden's in the store, Tye said we had to have Jaden be a spider because he was spiderman!

Trick or Treating and visiting Great Grandpa and Grandma at Assited Living...


My cuties at the fun Barn Party...Sierra's a cheerleader and Shi's a cowgirl...

5 comments:

Steph said...

They are precious! Thanks for sharing!

Sara said...

Cute pics! Love the spider and spiderman!
Glad to hear that you are doing well and so are the pups!

Leah said...

Cutest little spider I have ever seen! Good thing you had Spiderman to hang on to him! Oh yeah, sleep rocks!

jennifer said...

A good night sleep is the best! Makes everything better. The kids look adorable.

Karen said...

Great pictures! I especially love the 3rd one! They look excited about Halloween!